Brussels Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place Royale, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Pass By: Lindbergh Day Tours, Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Centraal Station, Stationsplein 9, 1012 AB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Manneken Pis, corner of rue du Chene and rue de l'Etuve, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Pass By: Atomium Square Laeken, Brussels 1020 Belgium
Pass By: Grand Place, Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Pass By: Royal Palace (Palais Royal), Place des Palais, Brussels 1000 Belgium
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live Guide in English, Spanish and German
- Guided City walking tour in Brussels
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing
- Demonstration by a master chocolate-maker
- Taste some real Belgian pralines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is possible to remain in Brussels after your tour instead of returning to Amsterdam; arrange this with your driver or guide on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
The bus seats were painful and the driver was grumpy.
It's just that it takes forever get there and back...traffic is crazy on both ends. But Brussels is amazingly beautiful. Guide was knowledgeable but pompous and demeaning.
The trip met our expectations and more. Alejandro is an excellent guide. He gave us plenty of knowledge about Brussels. And led us to a great place for lunch.
This turned out to be a full day of shopping - not what I imagined, nor what I expected. We walked around so many streets, so many shops, and they all seemed to be similar. The tour guide was terrible - he just told us to buy these five things, walked quickly to one tourist statue of a boy peeing and told us to meet him at a certain time or find our own way back to Amsterdam. I was hoping to see war memorials, but the guided didn't know of any.
Great day trip to Brussels with a wonderful guide Piter (hope I spelled it correctly) and a guitar pro driver Ron. Very informative, engaging and fun. Brussels turned out to be a bit provincial but the Old Town center is quite spectacular. A stop at the Atonium was an added delight. Thank you!