Guided Canoe Adventure with Picnic Lunch in Waterland from Amsterdam
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wetlands Safari, De Ruijterkade 36, 1012 AA Amsterdam The Netherlands
By local bus we go to Waterland. After a drink and some info we take the canoe to a nature preserve. Halfway we have a picnic. After paddling back to the village we have an other drink before we take alocal bus back
Duration: 5 hours
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch (also oke for vegetarians/vegan or gluten free diets)
- 2 beverages
- Round-trip transfer to Waterland (public transportation)
- Use of canoe
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Life jackets will be provided. It is recommended that participants be able to swim
- Dress accordingly. It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and bring additional change of clothes. Also, rain coats/swim gear (depending on weather conditions
- It is recommended to bring bottled water on warm days
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The "Wetlands Safari" canoe tour was top notch. Majel met us at the bus station right on time and gave us an enjoyable, informative tour. She is very knowledgeable about Dutch geography, history and especially the ecology of the area where we were canoeing. It was a great experiene that I owuld recommend to anyone who likes the outdoors.
We had an amazing time canoeing through the waterlands... saw windmills, sheep and water lilies, and had a wonderful picnic with our guide. She was very knowledgeable about the area, and shared some great stories of the land and community. Highly recommended!
very relaxing and enjoyable tour. Tour guide was superb!!!!! A must do with your family
This is a fantastic excursion. We learned a lot about the area as we leisurely canoed. The picnic lunch was bountiful and delicious!
What a wonderful way to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam! We had a lovely canoe trip, gorgeous sites, and a delicious lunch. Highly recommend! This was a highlight of our 2 week trip.
This was an amazing experience. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and energetic and a lovely woman.
got to do this, it really help me to appreciate how these people lived with all these canals and wetlands. it's so peaceful, scenic and the picnic lunch was great. our guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. I strongly recommend this.