Amsterdam Icebar Xtracold Night Out!
Get ready for a night out at the coolest bar in Amsterdam, the Xtracold Icebar! You’ll first need to redeem your tickets at the office near Central Station before heading to the Icebar. Show your tickets at the door and get 3 drink tokens which you can redeem inside for cocktails, beer, or juice. The front of the bar is the lounge area, which is kept at a normal temperature for everyone’s comfort. You are allowed to use your first token here to have a cocktail, so if you enjoy mixed drinks have one here because the Icebar itself only serves beer, vodka, and orange juice. The Icebar theme revolves around a Dutch explorer’s disastrous voyage to the Arctic, where his crew had to survive on an icy island for several months. When the staff has briefed you on the background story, put on the thermal jackets and gloves and step into the back of the lounge to enter the Icebar. Here, the temperature is kept at a constant -10 °C and everything is made of ice, even your glasses! Hold on to your ice glasses and step up to the Icebar to redeem your last 2 tokens for beer, shots, or orange juice. Take care of your glasses since you will have to use them again for your second drink. Once you’ve had enough of the cold, step back out into the lounge to warm yourself up! You’ve just survived the coolest bar in Amsterdam!
- Enjoy 3 free drinks at the Amsterdam Icebar Xtracold, the coolest bar in the city!
- Chill out at the Icebar, where the temperature stays at -10 °C and EVERYTHING is made from ice!
- Relive the icy adventures of early Dutch explorers who were stranded in the Arctic Sea!
- Stay warm with thermal jackets and gloves provided by the bar
- Mon-Thu: 12:30pm-1:00am
- Fri-Sat: 12:00pm-2:40am
- Sun: 12:00pm-1:00am
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
Special Opening Hours
- 31 Dec: 12:00pm-11:00pm
- 1 Jan: 12:30pm-2:20am
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email