Keukenhof Gardens Half Day Guided Tour from Amsterdam with Free 1-Hour Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Keukenhof, Lisse, South Holland Province
Pass By: Lindbergh Day Tours, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Keukenhof Castle, Lisse, South Holland Province
Pass By: Centraal Station, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Westerkerk, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
- Fast track admission to Keukenhof
- Free time to discover Keukenhof
- Departure from Amsterdam Central Station
- Special offer: Free 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise per person (€16 value)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guide speaks English, French, Spanish and German
- The Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields are open for a limited time each year; while the staff at Keukenhof Gardens works very hard to ensure the seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and spring bulbs are in bloom during this eight-week period, the cycle of blooming flowers depends heavily on weather conditions. You are guaranteed to see a mixture of flowers in bloom from March to May, but April travel dates are recommended for the greatest chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips.
- The free 1-Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise can be done anytime during your stay
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Coming to Amsterdam I felt we should visit the tulip gardens but I was afraid it would be too touristy. I was pleasantly surprised to find the place very well organised to handle the crowds but best of all the gardens are fantastic. Well worth a visit.
There is nothing that can compare to the sights and smells of Keukenhof Garden! I would say about 70-80% of the flowers were blooming when I went March 30th. I will definitely be back!
Unbelievable,awesome, A must see Park,
Skip this tour and I use that term loosely. Technically they might fulfill the description but it certainly was not what we expected. First, you have to go to the office of Lindbergh Travel in Amsterdam. Only they actually are just an office of Tours and Tickets with no sign outside saying it is also Lindbergh Travel on an extremely busy street with foot track area of the city near the Centraal Station. Not even neighboring stores recognized the name Lindberg. Finding them was not easy. Next, they take the group and you walk 2 blocks to a waiting bus. Put you on the bus and wave bye. Your tour is the bus ride to the gardens where a person points out the sites like the airport. Wow, never would have guessed that. Get to the park, and they drop you off. See you in 3 hours and you are on your own. No guide. Bus leaves the area. No where to sit when you do go to the meeting, and the bus meets you after 3 hours and you get another tour back pointing out many of the same things you saw on the trip out. The guide didn't appreciate not being tipped and let you know it. But if I'm tipping a person it's for a service. Pointing the obvious isn't worth it. Whole thing is just a bus ride. My suggestion is at least find a tour that has a bus running back and forth so if before 3 hours you want to return you can and avoid the afternoon. The return trip gets you back to Amsterdam during rush hour where you can sit on the bus for 30 minutes trying to go 100 yards.
Amazing on your own tour of the Gardens. Fast easy transport back and forth to Keukenhof.
Fantastic Park to visit in April, but I suggest a trip during the week vice a weekend. The bus was crammed and uncomfortable, but our guide was informative and pleasant.