Offbeat Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour with a Local Guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
National War Monument, Royal Palace, New Church, Damrak street & Dam Square.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
• Window brothels & prostitutes
• World’s First Condom Shop
• Amsterdam's oldest streets
• Amsterdam Stock Exchange
• 'Coffee' shops (=weed shops)
• Old Church
• Amsterdam's Last Peep Show
• Narrowest alleys in Amsterdam
• Museum of Prostitution (no entry)
• New Market Square
• Beautiful canals
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Nieuwmarkt, Amsterdam The Netherlands
• The Waag
• New Market Square
Duration: 5 minutes
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Starting April 1st, 2019 evening tour groups will no longer be allowed in Amsterdam’s Red Light District. This rule applies to all tour operators. We can still offer you our great tours between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Small group tours are still allowed after 7pm and can only be booked via our own website! A direct link to our website can be found on our TripAdvisor/ Viator page. We've been recommended by Lonely Planet, The Telegraph, Fox News, Yahoo & the Huffington Post! Explore Amsterdam's underbelly during a Red Light District Tour with a local expert. Our knowledgeable local Dutch guides will show you the things that makes this a district that you'll never forget. They'll tell you all about its secrets, fun facts and hidden spots.
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
We had a great time on our tour. Our guide (unfortunately, forgot his name), was friendly, entertaining and knowledgeable. Looking forward to our next visit.
We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide was from Amsterdam and he knew a lot about the Red Light district and the Sex Workers. His wife is a Sex Worker. Sounds strange, but in their minds it's just a job. Our group size was not too large. We learned a lot on this tour.
A+ Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the Red Light District, and the surrounding area. He was engaging and answered all questions. A must do!
Everyone should do this tour, he was very funny and knew a lot about the area. We would highly recommend
Such a good tour, the guide was fab! Witty and funny and full of local knowledge! And completely changed my view on the red light Cannot recommend this tour enough!
We had a great time on this tour, this is a must do in Amsterdam. Our guide was excellent an introduced to things we did not know. I would highly recommend this tour just for the understanding of the district.
The dozen of us had a good time led by Mark, who had first hand knowledge of the District, having met his wife there. A cold night on some crowded streets but saw many good aspects o f the neighborhood. Learned so much more than if I went on my own. Salty but made us feel safe and well cared for.
Well worth doing this Tour. Our guide, Arthur, was very informative and funny with it. Took us places we wouldn't have ventured on our own!
Very cheerful guide very knowledgeable. A good tour wood recommended it to anyone he covered a lot of history