Private Full-Day Customizable Tour of Holland from Amsterdam
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holland Day Tours, 5331 RW Amsterdam The Netherlands
This tour will take you out of the city of Amsterdam and can be 100% tailor made. After booking we will contact you to hear what you like to see and experience and create a customized tour for you.
Duration: 8 hours
- Private Tour (country side of Holland)
- Professional local driver/guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Holland Day Tours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 1 - 4 people per booking - vehicle: Station wagon
- 5 - 8 people per booking - vehicle: Mini-van 9 seater.
- 9 - 20 people per booking - vehicle: Coach with driver, seats 21
- Bringing check-in luggage with you is on request. Extra fees may apply.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
After our day with Caspar we didn't have a good internet connection. Because this day was so great - it was worth waiting until I could connect to review our day. We spent a simply marvelous day with Caspar. He picked us up and within blocks we were busy swapping stories. Our first stop was in the tulip fields outside of Amsterdam. Caspar checked with the farmer and soon we were walking the fields, chatting with the pickers, and debating our favorite color. The next stop was in Giethoorn where Caspar piloted our small boat through the scenic canals. Who knew it was possible to be that relaxed while still awake? We stopped for lunch at a spot frequented mostly by locals (Cafe de Otterskooi). It is possible the waitress is still wondering what was going on with the group that laughed through their lunch. To finish our day, we stopped at a working windmill. It will be a few weeks before we find out just how good the bread is made with freshly milled flour. It was a magical day.
We did a custom tour to Wageningen where our family immigrated from in 1660! Casper our friendly tour guide picked us up at our hotel and drive us to Wageningen. There we meet a delightful lady that was a member of the local historical group. She toured us around the "Old Town"! Best trip ever!!
Our guide, Stefka Waaijer, was fabulous and we had the most wonderful day visiting my family's hometown of Oploo. Our guide contacted the local historian in advance and arranged that we spent the day with him. We learned things about our family we never knew. I couldn't wait to get home to share them with the rest of my family!