Private Tour: 8h Amsterdam and Holland Countryside Tour
Leave the city by private car with your guide and drive to the nostalgic former fishing village of De Rijp for a traditional Dutch lunch at your own expense. After lunch, enjoy a scenic drive through the picturesque Dutch countryside of the Beemster polder, a UNESCO-listed world heritage site. Visit a windmill to see how the miller's family used to live, and visit a dairy farm to sample homemade Gouda cheese before returning to your hotel in Amsterdam at the end of the day.
- Private Tour
- Professional local driver/guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle, offered at no cost
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 1 - 4 people per booking - vehicle: Station wagon, 5 seater
- 5 - 8 people per booking - vehicle: Mini-van 9 seater.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a great tour. Caspar, our tour guide, truly made it a great experience. He was both knowledgeable, personable, and engaging. We did a delightful walking tour of the city and then traveled out into the country for a windmill visit, a seaside lunch, and a trip to a cheese maker's shop. I would highly recommend this tour and would specifically ask for Caspar!