Private Tour: Anne Frank Walking Tour of Amsterdam
- Private guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Train ride from Amsterdam-Zuid to central Amsterdam
- Entrance to the Anne Frank House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Merwedeplein
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows the area where she grew up.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The Anne Frank walking tour was fantastic!! We really had a wonderful time and enjoyed our guided tour so much we went over our allocated time so much - we had to miss part of the tour....since our guide had another tour coming up. Thanks for a wonderful tour!! We will definitely have to come back to do the rest of the tour!!
The directions where rediculously confusing. We never made our tour because our directions said to meet in front of the Anne Frank statue in the square by the church. We were there and our guide never showed. The emergency number isn't operational on Saturday so what is the point of having an emergency number at all. And although my email and phone number was on file , no one called me. Finally finding a Dutch citizen to help translate the instructions, we came to find out we were 2.5 miles away from where we were to meet our guide. I asked the ticket lady at the Anne Frank House if we could still tour and she said no. And that this happends all the time . I made these reservations for myself and 5 other people 5 months ago because of the popularity of this museum. ALL of us were terribly disappointed. I have other reviews of Viator. Not good ones