Private Tour: Brussels Day Trip from Amsterdam
After a photo stop at the iconic Atomium, set off on a 1-hour panoramic tour of Brussels’ main attractions. Throughout the tour, listen as your private driver-guide points out the sights while teaching you about Brussels’ important role in the European Union. Discover, too, how it is a ‘melting pot’ of culture, character, language, history and architecture. You'll also see the National Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Koekelberg, the Japanese Tower, Chinese Pavilion and the Royal Palace of Brussels, which is the official palace of the King and Queen of the Belgians.
Following your tour, make the most of 3.5 hours of free time to explore Brussels at your own leisure and expense. Perhaps go shopping for souvenirs, savor more Belgian chocolates, sip Belgian beer at a lively pub, or take a stroll around the historical town center.
After your free time, return to your private vehicle and relax on the journey back to Amsterdam, arriving in the evening. On route, pass through Brussels' European neighborhood district and hear how the Belgian capital serves as the headquarters of many European institutions, including the European Commission and NATO.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is possible to stay in Brussels once tour has concluded. Simply advise your driver or guide on the day of travel
- Please note: on the 27th of April (Kingsday), the city centre will not be accessible. Only hotels outside the city centre can be accessed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Super informative, def behind the scenes and very well worth skipping the long wait and getting right into it.
Had a wonderful driver. He was very knowledgeable.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
An excellent and very well planned day tour. The small group allows for a personalised tour and the sights visited are amazing. Our guide was informative, knowledgable and very friendly. An outstanding day which we would highly recommend to others.
Not alot of interesting information from the tour guide who rushed us around to show us the sights. Beautiful city though and great Christmas markets.