Private Walking Tour of Coffee Shops and Red Light District in Amsterdam
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees to clubs, bars or restaurants
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Tours are from 11am-2pm or 5:30pm-9pm, please choose at time of booking
- Please remember to email or contact the company to schedule the tour starting time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Very nice private tour I had since I was the only one that day. Things started off a little rocky because I wasn't sure if the tour was going to go off. Trying to find a tour guide in A Dam Square can be next impossible, with all the moving people and parts. Once I located the tour guide it was a cool tour and Eric the tour guide was a cool dude from the US. He gave a lot of background on Amsterdam, the Red Light District and the City in general. I enjoyed the tour, great experience to see Amsterdam in this perspective, and it was a nice time for 2.5-3.0 hours it lasted on a beautiful day!
Again, this ended up being a private tour which was absolutely sensational! Our tour guide was super friendly and very knowledgeable. It felt like having a good friend show us Amsterdam!