Skip The Line Combo: City Canal Cruise, Heineken Experience & Rijksmuseum
Get insights into the culture of Amsterdam with this one-of-a-kind tour that combines architecture and art with beer. Cruise down the canals, explore Amsterdam's biggest museum and visit a brewery of the beer giants, Heineken, all in one combo.Your Combo Highlights
- 75-minutes cruise down Amsterdam Canals
- See the city sights and monumental buildings along the banks
- Skip the Line Tickets to the Rijksmuseum
- Skip the Line Tickets to the Heineken Experience
City Canal Cruise Experience
Glide down Amsterdam’s famous canal ways and take in the mesmerizing visuals all along the Amsterdam canals. With 1550 monumental buildings all along the banks, you’ll soon realize why this UNESCO World Heritage Site is known as the ‘Venice of the North.’ As you cruise down the canals you’ll get insights into the Golden Age of Amsterdam. The cruise also has an audio commentary in 21 languages which will allow you to learn more about this breathtaking part of the world. The open boat cruise offers a chance to explore the relics of the bygone days and the nearby plantation area. Since much of the city’s history is related to sea and trading, this is a unique opportunity to relive history in its true essence.
The other part of this combo gives you fast track access to the Heineken Experience i.e a part of the famous Heineken Brewery. This fun, self-guided, 90-minute tour will teach you all about the brewing and bottling process that is employed by Heineken. At any point of the day, cool down and relax with a ticket to the Heineken experience which already includes two drinks.
Home to the largest collection of artwork in Netherlands, the Rijksmuseum showcases some of the best paintings worldwide and greatly emphasizes on Dutch history between the 1200 AD and 2000 AD. Delve into this world of artistic grace and poise as you walk through the halls adorned with paintings from geniuses.
Must-See Paintings at the Rijksmuseum
- The Night Watch by Rembrandt Van Rijn
- The Milkmaid by Johannes Vermeer
- Woman in Blue Reading a Letter by Johannes Vermeer
- Self-Portrait by Vincent Van Gogh
- The Feast of Saint Nicholas by Jan Steen
- Jeremiah Lamenting the Destruction of Jerusalem by Rembrandt Van Rihn
- The Merry Fiddler by Gerard Van Honthorst
- Still Life with Turkey Pie by Pieter Claesz
- Don Ramon Satue by Francisco Goya
- The Drunken Couple by Jan Steen
- St.Paul Healing the Cripple at Lystra by Karel Dujardin