Amsterdam Super Saver: Van Gogh Museum & City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Once inside, explore the incredible artworks at your leisure. The museum is home to the world’s largest collection from the famous Dutch artist, including more than 200 paintings and 500 drawings.
Trace the career of Van Gogh through the exhibits, which reveals the highs and lows of the tortured artist’s life. Admire captivating stills lifes, landscapes and portraits, as well as world-famous works such as The Bedroom, Sunflowers and The Potato Eaters.
Look out for paintings by Van Gogh’s celebrated contemporaries, such as Gauguin and Monet — these add historical context to the displays. Depending on what’s on during your visit, you might want to also schedule time to take in the museum’s temporary and seasonal exhibitions (own expense).
Your experience also includes a hop-on hop-off bus tour, giving you the opportunity to see even more of this enchanting city. Travel to or from the Van Gogh Museum by open-top, double-decker bus, and move between other notable Amsterdam landmarks and neighborhoods. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from first use.
Listen to audio commentary as you ride around Amsterdam’s must-see locales including the Jewish Historical Museum, Anne Frank House, Vondelpark and the National Maritime Museum. Get on and off as much as you please during the 24-hour period.
- Entrance ticket to Van Gogh Museum
- GPS audio guide available in 18 languages on the boat
- Map with the hop-on hop-off route and stops
- Free WiFi available on the boat
- Entry/Admission - Van Gogh Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Temporary and seasonal exhibitions at the Van Gogh Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
- Walk past the ticket office and go straight to the entrance of Van Gogh Museum
- Be on time to avoid missing your timeslot
- You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum
- Show your (smartphone) ticket when boarding the Hop-On Hop Off Bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Nice combo. Van Gogh Museum wonderful. Ability to use hop on hop off buses and boats made it easy to get to and from points of interest.
Fabulous, well organised tour, well worthwhile. Great way to see all excursions while hopping on and off the bus.
The bus was went to all the places we wanted to see. The Van Gogh was very impressive.
Had a wonderful experience-- the voucher was clear that you need to go to the tour operator and book your STL Van Gogh museum ticket. Unfortunately we went to the tour operator right when we got into town Dec 26 but all the tours that day and most of the next day were already booked. Still, we got into the museum about 90 min before closing and that was enough time to get all the way through. The museum is not huge. The Hop on hop off bus is always a great way to see a city.