Skip the Line: Keukenhof Gardens & Visit to a Bulb Farm Tour from Amsterdam
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Lisse, South Holland Province
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Lindbergh Day Tours, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Keukenhof Castle, Lisse, South Holland Province
Pass By: The Flower Bulb Region, Lisse, South Holland Province
Pass By: Centraal Station, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Inside stories by the bulb farmer's family
- Fast-track admission to Keukenhof
- Walk through the fields
- Departure from Amsterdam Central Station
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visit of Keukenhof Gardens will be unguided
- The Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields are open for a limited time each year; while the staff at Keukenhof Gardens works very hard to ensure the seven million tulips, daffodils, hyacinths and spring bulbs are in bloom during this eight-week period, the cycle of blooming flowers depends heavily on weather conditions. You are guaranteed to see a mixture of flowers in bloom from March to May, but April travel dates are recommended for the greatest chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Beautiful day at Keukenhof Gardens. Tour guide Maryanne was great! Great driver Monique. Enough time in the gardens and then a good tour at the tulip farm. Good tour!
From the start Marie and Marco were friendly and approachable, Marie was excellent doing her narrative in three different languages and all spoken like a local, the park was truly amazing, got to come and see to believe
Bulb Farm could have done without but all in all it was a great tour! Learned a lot about pod flowers and how they’re grown and harvested. Keukenhof Gardens was AMAZING! Not all flowers where in bloom but I barely noticed! Everything was so manicured and beautiful! It was like a mini amusement park minus the rides. Me and my partner thouroughly enjoyed it.
Not only was it front of the line, but we had the best drop off point. Guide Maryanne was very friendly and informative. The bulb farm was really interesting.
Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The gardens were much better than expected. Well laid out within woodland with lakes. Varied displays and millions of beautiful flowers. Spacious enough to cope with the amount of visitors. The visit to the bulb farm was good too with friendly and informative host
Perhaps one of the most popular tourist attractions in the Netherlands, the short season (8 weeks) makes for an intense experience. Hospitality facilities are adequate for the crowds. Our tour provided four hours, but three is plenty. The end of the first week of the season provides plenty of color. Grounds are meticulously maintained like a private, exclusive golf club. Pavilion exhibits are arranged to provide plenty of space to accommodate crowds. The visit was preceded with a tulip farm stop which was an added bonus. Third generation owner Dan and his wife were most hospitable and informative. Multiple photo ops in the gift shop.
This tour was really good and reasonably priced. We got on a big double decker bus which was very comfortable. Our first visit, to a local flower farm was very informative and beautiful. The Keukenhof itself is really a once in a lifetime place to see if you love flowers. The beauty and attention to detail cannot be described. Given that the park is only open a couple months a year, it is crowded (I would avoid the weekend), but the park and it's facilities are large enough to accommodate. The time at the park was a bit long (4+ hours), so take your time. I would definitely do this tour again!
One of the best trips we had when staying in Amsterdam. The Keukenhof Gardens is amazing and the Tulip farm visit was very informative and were able to go in the big tulip fields. Will definitely go on this trip again.
The tour was amazing !