Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Ticket with optional upgrades
See your favorite stars cast in wax at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and enjoy interactive photo sets of the stars of the screen, TV, politics, music and more.
Pass By: Lovers Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Enjoy the best views of Amsterdam’s canal houses and houseboats on a 1-hour cruise.
Pass By: The Amsterdam Dungeon, Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Entrance Ticket Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- 1-Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise (when option selected)
- Entrance Ticket The Amsterdam Dungeon (when option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children up to 4 years old (including 4 years old) are free of charge to enter
- During the Amsterdam Light Festival, which operates from 29 November 2018 until 20 January 2019, the 1-hour canal cruise runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (last departure)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
A must to do. Madame Tussands a little warm. The Amsterdam Dungeon is a must to do. Canal cruise was ok.
Enjoyable but not many exhibits.
Remember to collect tickets prior to going to Madame Tussauds. It was great fun.
Didn't know until made booking had to go collect voucher from a ticket office, 5 minute walk in minus 4 weather wasn't nice.
This tour was amazing!
good place misses loved it