Red Light Secrets Museum in Amsterdam Admission Ticket
Make your way to the center of Amsterdam, where the Red Light District is located. Here, you will find an intriguing attraction about the oldest profession in the world at the Red Light Secrets Museum of Prostitution.
The Prostitution Museum Amsterdam is a must-see during your holidays in the Netherlands. During your visit, you will experience what it feels like to sit behind one of the famous windows where the sexual workers try to appeal to passersby and lure customers in. You will also be able to listen to their experiences and see their perspective on the topic. Unlike in the rest of the Red Light District, pictures are allowed and encouraged in the Prostitution Museum Amsterdam.
Red Light Secrets aims to educate the public about the profession in a light-hearted, informative way, and remove the taboo and negativity generally associated with the topic. You will learn about the history of this notorious neighborhood and experience a typical day in the life of a working girl. A trip to the old city center is not complete without visiting the Prostitution Museum. Amsterdam is known for its open-minded culture and relaxed views on topics which have been the source of controversy in other parts of the world. Experience how it works there first hand at the one and only Red Light Secrets!
- Entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum
- Inga's personal audio stories (Dutch/English/Spanish/German/French/Italian)
- Booklet about the Red Light District
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Prostitution - Red Light Secrets
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- When you book the off-peak ticket you will only be allowed entrance between 10am and 1pm
- This activity is only suitable for those aged 18 years and older
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
it is a very small place , very limited exhibits, it is not a museum , not worth the money we visited this place 6/20/18. You walked thru narrow nasty ally and stairs with almost no exhibit. All they got is some video and fun staff. We walked through it in 10 minutes. Besides, the place looked messy and disorganized , it is just a make shift place. Not worth the money at all.
Was a very interesting learning the history of the Red Light District in Amsterdam. Could just purchase the ticket at the museum though.
Found the Redlight Museum a waste of time. I was expecting more as the tour was basically just a walk through and the information was not very good. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.