Dutch Masters & Marvels - Guided Van Gogh & Rijksmuseum Tour incl Cruise & Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Diamant Museum Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Keytours, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Lovers Canal Cruises
- Professional private guide
- Private tours of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- Light lunch at the Rijksmuseum
- 1 hr Canal cruise
- Entrance ticket for the Diamond Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Although there was more walking than I expected, the overall experience was wonderful. Monique was the best - very informative, quick witted and entertaining in a such a way to keep you interested. Her enthusiasm for art in general and the museums drew you into the history of these artist, especially Van Gogh.
Beautiful walking tour on August 17, 2018 lead by tour guide, Michael. He was a very knowledgeable guide and was extremely personable as well. We really enjoyed it!
Michael was our guide and it was if he was an art instructor. He did a fantastic job. The canal tour was an added plus. The lunch at the Rijksmuseum was very good.
Great full day tour. Our guide, Monic, was extremely knowledgeable. We learnt a lot about Rembrandt and Van Gogh and other painters. The canal tour was interesting and you see Amsterdam form a different prospective. An exhausting day but well worth it.