Small group Windmills Cheese Fishing village
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
We will have a guided tour and free time to explore this village. We will enter a windmill and share all we know.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Irene Hoeve, Hoogedijk 1, 1145 PM Katwoude, Netherlands
This is the place were we can see actual clogs being made the old fashion way. We will also see how the famous Gouda and Edam cheeses are made. A cheese tasting, dutch cookies and fruit wine are included. Enjoy!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monnickendammer Visdagen, Haven, 1141 AV, Monnickendam The Netherlands
We will visit a beautiful fishing villages where you can have lunch or stroll around the little streets and shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Havenrak, Broek In Waterland, Dorp, Havenrak 23, 1151 AG Broek in Waterland, Netherlands
The former richest village in the netherlands. Once the bumping hart in the golden age. Beautiful Dutch wooden houses, lakes and here we have a nice local liquor tasting.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Dutch liquor tasting
- Snacks - Stroopwaffle cookies and ginger cookies (traditional cookies)
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
- Entry/Admission - Irene Hoeve
- Entry/Admission - Monnickendammer Visdagen
- Entry/Admission - Havenrak, Broek In Waterland, Dorp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Tol did a great job leading this trip, taking us to a few more off the beaten path spots instead of the standard tourist stops - obviously an informed and proud local! Had to reschedule last-minute due to problems with our booking, but Tol was very apologetic and accommodating (will double-check with the tour operator directly next trip instead of just trusting Viator!).