Sunday Morning Concert at the Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
Start your Sunday with a taste of culture as you arrive a little after 10am to Amsterdam's Royal Concertgebouw. Sip a complimentary drink before the 11am concert and admire the stunning interior of the building, rated as one of the world’s top concert venues. Known for the quality of its acoustics and its international programming, the Royal Concertgebouw has more than 700,000 visitors a year. Settle in to enjoy an hour of music performed by some of the world's best performers in either the Main Hall of the smaller Recital Hall.
After the concert, treat yourself to a decadent Brunch or a Guided Tour of the Concertgebouw — select either option (with an additional cost) when booking your tour.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- 1 drink before the concert
- Entry/Admission - Concertgebouw
- Food and additional drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Sunday Morning Concerts are offered in the Main Hall and the smaller Recital Hall
- Please look at the available options in which Hall the concert is being performed
- Please note that brunch is only available after a Sunday morning concert, performed in the Main Hall
- The brunch is included in the price of the tour option which mentions the brunch
- The guided tour is included in the price of the tour option which mentions the guided tour
- Important: the concert hall opens 40 minutes prior to the concert
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
This concert was on Halloween Weekend so music had that theme to it. We very much enjoyed this and felt part of Amsterdam life for the morning. Tickets were at the box office and we had no problem finding or getting these which included a free drink ! Would definitely do this again.