Helicopter and Glacier Dogsled Tour
- Guided Sled dog Tour on Snow
- Landing and facility fees
- TRANSPORTATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE. Round trip transportation is available for the 10:15am, 12:30pm and the 4:30pm departure times for an additional $49 per person paid at the time of scheduling. Please contact Anchorage Helicopter Tours to schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds including clothing and luggage will be required to pay a surcharge of $150. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
This was so awesome it's hard to describe. You start off in a helicopter flying over the valleys and the glacier making your way to the mountain to dog sled. As you land you're greeted by sled dog puppies. Your mushed gives you more info about the dogs, mushing, and the excursion. You're encouraged to play with the dogs before you start sledding. You hop on the sled, sitting or standing depending on your group. You're pulled by 15 dogs across the mountain enjoying the scenery and having an incredible time.
This experience is a must. The Knik River Lodge is just over an hour outside of Anchorage and the drive is quite beautiful. The team at the lodge was so terrific and Bridgette has the best attitude our pilot Chris was super friendly and fun and answered all of our questions. The team at Dog Camp were so friendly, accommodating and quite experienced. The dogs have such power and those puppies in training were adorable. Chris gave us an exhilarating tour back to the lodge which was the perfect way to end the tour. I’d do this excursion again in a heartbeat!!!
go see the dogs...……..………………………..juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Was a Very nice experience . The whole team was amazingly nice helpful and flexible. In spite of the bad weather which didn’t allow me to complete the trip on the first day attempt, the team made me feel safe and comfortable and rescheduled my trip as well . Many thanks to , John , Pam , Bridget and the entire team. Great experience.Elena (Rom)