Lake Titicaca Day Tour
After a relaxed navigation of an extra 2 1/2 hours, getting the chance to enjoy the spectacular views offered by Lake Titicaca, we get to Taquile island. There, lives a unique community. A long path gradually ascending (45 min. hike approx.) will take us to the village, the views are beautiful. Visit the communal cooperative where you will find handicraft textiles of high quality. The views are magnificent. At 2:30 pm approx. we will depart back to Puno City (3 hours return journey). At 5.30 pm we arrive to Puno. On arrival to Puno we will transfer you to your Puno hotel.
- Transfers: hotel / port / hotel
- Motor boat transport, 11 km/h
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Tips for guide
- Optional reed boat ride, can be arranged directly at the Uros Islands and paid directly to the local boat skipper
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Interesting trip. Great value for money.
A well-planned and executed tour. The stops were interesting and memorable. The only negative: or tour group was a bit on the larger side, so the place was a bit slower and we didn't get as many questions in to the guide. Be prepared for cold, wet weather if you go in July.