Pienza & Montepulciano - Cities, Cheese & Wine Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours of Tuscany, Piazza del campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Pienza and Montepulciano Wine tour
Full-day tour with 3 wineries, cheese tasting and pairing lunch!!
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Fortezza di Montalcino, Via Ricasoli, 54, 53024 Montalcino SI, Italy
Tour and tasting in 2 Boutique Brunello wineries!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Il Duomo di Pienza, Piazza Pio II, 2, 53026, Pienza Italy
Visit the historical center of Pienza, "the city of Utopy" and taste the famous Pecorino Cheese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Pairing Lunch in Montepulciano downtown, visit the center of the village.
Duration: 2 hours
- Tour and tasting in an historic wine cellar, from the oldest and famous of the Brunello area and famous worldwide. Visit the town of PIENZA - Cheese Tasting Light Lunch at a HISTORIC WINERY IN MONTEPULCIANO DOWNTOWN Visit of a third winery in the Nobile di Montepulciano Area Area Bottled water Lunch Wine Tastings
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tours of Tuscany
- Entry/Admission - Fortezza di Montalcino
- Entry/Admission - Il Duomo di Pienza
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Grande a Montepulciano
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle – Wifi on board!
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or its immediate surroundings
- English speaking Driver for the day at disposal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
A wonderful day visiting the Tuscan countryside and three wineries. Our driver/guide was Leo, who gave us a wonderful overview and the region and lots of background on each place we were going. He included an additional stop at the US war cemetery, which was very special. Each of the wineries were unique and helped give us a greater appreciation of Tuscan wines. And the stop at the cheese shop was a real treat.