Traditional Home Made Coloured Pasta Cooking Experience in Arezzo
Fabio's farmhouse is located in a beautiful park and has a beautiful garden space for delicious outdoor bbq in summertime. Fabio is a professional chef with a great passion for Tuscan culinary traditions and recipes.
Fabio adores cooking and hosting guests, together with the help of his wife. Together they have refined a menu of Tuscan specialties, using products and raw materials from the countryside, like meat and vegetables from the local market, and olive oil from Puglia.
Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
- Wine tasting
- Hands on cooking class with the chef
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We can arrange transportation upon request
- If you don't want to experience the cooking lesson and simply want to enjoy the atmosphere of the house while chatting with Fabio while he prepares your menu, you can ask for this option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Great experience what a super family to spend 3 to 4 hours with. Excellent job explaining the process of making the pasta, cooking the pasta and best part eating what we prepared. I for sure left with enough knowledge to try this at home. I would highly recommend this as a must do on your trip to Italy. When we arrive great with a snack to keep us going while we cooked and a lovely red wine to sip on while we worked. One of my top highlight of our trip. Give it 5 stars in my books.