OLIVE OIL TASTING
Enjoy a private tour of the property including our family chapel which dates back to 1625 and historic olive-mill, followed by an educational opportunity to learn about the italian olive oil. We will teach you how to taste our award winning olive oils.
• Famiglia Buccelletti Winery, Via Santa Cristina 16, 52043, Castiglion Fiorentino Italy
- Bottled water
- Olive oils of our production
- Tuscan Bread
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Small and quaint with very friendly owners and amazing wine. We also love their brandy
We enjoyed the tour very much. The tour guide was very knowledgeable. Her English was very good and made us feel right at home. The location was wonderful and we meet one of the 2 owners and she also added a lot to the experience. The wine was Fantastic. We had already experienced it at several dinners around town. 11 am was a bit early for this tour but thank goodness we were still on NY time 6 hours difference.. Its a great way to spend some time and get a feel for what goes into the wine production which we enjoyed at lunch and dinner....
Spectacular! This place is tucked away at the doorstep of Cortona and is well worth a visit. Run by local women (who also happen to be fabulously beautiful!), we were warmly greeted and given a short history of the family owned vinyard. Our guide Carla was AMAZING ( and the wines are too bad either!).