Guided Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour in Asheville
From Hominy Creek, a shallow, sand-bottomed 'practice pond' where you'll gain your confidence and balance, float along the waterway, which eventually joins the larger French Broad River—a wide, historical stretch of water. Paddle along the outer boundary of the famous Biltmore Estate, and listen to historical tales of Asheville's scenic surrounds from your guide. Finish your 2-hour tour back in the River Arts District, which is in walking distance of breweries and shops you can explore independently, if you wish.
- Use of all equipment (paddleboard, paddle, personal flotation device, leash, river booties, and dry bag)
- Professional guide
- Shuttle to launch point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Towels and sun protection
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2-guests per booking.
- There is maximum weight limit of 260 lbs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up
- It is recommended that you bring the following: swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof camera, and change of dry clothes that you can leave in your car so you can change at the end of the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This is a MUST if you visit Asheville. No better way to experience the French Broad River. The staff is beyond kind and helpful. It was our first time SUP'ing and now we can't get enough. Danelle is the best SUP guide on the planet.
Amazing journey down the French Broad River! Excellent guided tour with Tom. Beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Highly recommended!
Guides were very friendly and informative! The tour was fun and guides made sure to take care of everything. Very enjoyable and highly recommended!