Around Aso Day Tour
Travel to one of the most scenic regions in Japan, Aso is home to a natural volcanic landscape with the most active volcano in the country, Naka Dake, at its center. The volcano is now at an active phrase so visitors are not able to take the ropeway to the crater mouth, but all is not lost as you will be able to get as close as a few hundred meters away from the steaming crater. Stunning mountain views can be seen from the famous viewpoint of Aso and Daikanbo. Also, visit the famed Shrikawa Source where the mineral water is said to be healing and relaxing – don’t forget an empty bottle to bring some home with you!
- Get a panoramic view of Aso and on a clear day, see the silhouette of the sleeping Buddha formed by its central 5 peaks
- Delve into the history and myths of the Aso region at one of the oldest shrines in Japan
- See unique sceneries from a local farmers market to vast grassy plains
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email