Kurokawa Onsen Day Tour
Relax at the Kurokawa Onsen which is renowed for its traditional ryokans and outdoor hot springs where visitors are able to enjoy the therapeutic waters in a natural setting. With around 300 years of history, the onsen resort was traditionally patronized by wealthy visitors as a rest stop on their travels. Take your pick from a range of outside baths with a variety of different waters – you’ll also be able to enjoy your bath in peace as the mornings are typically the quietest time of the day. After a refreshing bath, head over to natural cascading Nabegataki falls – the 20 meters wide falls is a rare formation from Mount Aso’s eruptions over 90,000 years ago.
- Enjoy a hot spring bath at the famous Kurokawa Onsen Village, one of Japan’s best hot spring resorts
- Have the added flexibility of choosing your preferred itinerary and time spent at onsens – relax to the fullest or spend some time exploring the region
- Visit the newly discovered tourist location, Nabegataki Falls, a favorite spot for avid photographers with its 20 meters wide cascade
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email