Budget 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Aswan to Luxor
Day 2: Kom-Ombo & Edfu Breakfast on board Sailing to Kom-Ombo Visit Kom-Ombo temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris Sailing to Edfu Lunch on board Visit the temple of Horus at Edfu Sail to Luxor via Esna Free time at leisure on Board Afternoon tea on sun deck Cross Esna lock Dinner on board Galabiya party Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Visit Luxor east bank Breakfast on board. Free time on board Lunch on board Visit Karnak temple & Luxor temple Dinner on board Disco & Music in the evening Overnight in Luxor Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Disembarkation, Visit Luxor West Bank – Departure transfer Breakfast on board. Disembarkation after breakfast (08:00 am) Visit the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple, and Colossi of Memnon Transfer to Luxor hotel, airport or railway station Meals: Breakfast
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Accommodation on board 5 star Standard cruise on full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Domestic flights.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
- Drinks on board.
- Tipping for Cruise crow, tour guides and drivers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
We had a very enjoyable experience on the nile quest. The rooms were comfortable and had all the necessities. The tours were great and our guide Ahmed was informative, helpful and flexible, even one day there was a horse and carriage ride in which we did not want to do for personal reasons and he was more than happy to organize a tuk tuk for us instead. The tour makes it easy for you to add extra activities if you want but you were not pressured to. Most of the staff were friendly and the pool was a great way to cool off in the heat of the Egyptian sun. Thinks to note: WiFi is for an additional charge hourly basis and there were not too many food options if vegan or vegetarian like we are.
This tour was truly a value and one of the easiest ways to visit must-see destinations between Aswan and Luxor. We ventured on the Nile Princess, a cruise ship with the basic necessities of affordable travel. The staff were all very friendly and the food was frequently rotated but prepared well. Hany, the owner of Imperial Egypt, made the itinerary and accommodations seamless. The tours associated with the cruise were well-selected and with private guides. Overall a very good value, would recommend!