Walking Dead Big Zombie Tour Part One
Hear what happens on set and get a chance to show off your Walking Dead knowledge during a trivia game - you might even win a prize! All of the guides have worked on set, share insider stories and are happy to answer your questions. Plus, you get to meet fellow TWD fans and compare your favorite scenes and characters. An insider’s look into the filming locations of 'The Walking Dead’ in Atlanta: There’s the hospital where it all started for a certain sheriff, the Goat Farm where the “Vatos” episode was filmed and a stop at the iconic Jackson Street Bridge for a cover shot and selfie.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional zombie actor guide
- Trivia prizes
- Group souvenir photo
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must check in 30 minutes prior to your tour or your tickets may be subject to forfeit
- There are no cancellations allowed but if the tour does not reach a 4 person minimum then the tour is subject to close and you will receive a refund or can change to another tour
- Tour operates in most weather conditions. Umbrella or rain-poncho is recommended for for light rain. For extreme weather conditions, please call the phone number on your voucher to reconfirm tour operation
- Due to space constraints please advise if you have a stroller or wheelchair as we can only accommodate smaller folding versions
Amazing Tour! It was very nice and we had a lot of fun with the Guide and the other guests. We will come back
Awesome, awesome, awesome tour. Our guide, a walker a few times in TWD, was so knowledgeable, friendly and funny. Finnaly got to see Terminus....and the fact they played the clips prior to showing the location was really helpful, and made it more enjoyable. Highly recommend it!
The tour itself was good, seeing the areas where some of season 1 was filmed was nice. One thing that I would recommend which I wished would have been included was an actual zombie. It would have been really great if maybe at The goat farm there would have been at least one zombie, maybe chained up or even walking in the distance. Over all it was an okay tour, maybe I was expecting to see zombies which made it a bit disappointing when we didnt. Having a zombie character as it tour guide was a nice touch.
Awesome tour! Charlie was our guide and Rick was our driver. Charlie was not only knowledgeable, he was actually part of the show!! Season 2, episode 1 he's the walker Daryl puts an arrow through the back of the head He showed us several great locations, and even locations for other shows/movies. Each location was just as cool as the next. It was a bit too cold to get out too much but we did when we were able, and got some great photos. My husband and I went down for my 40th birthday, and I was able to get some pictures with Charlie. I will be back for another tour, more likely when it is warmer!! I highly recommend this tour to any fan!
This was an amazing tour. I can't wait to take part 2 and 3.