3-Hour Auckland Express Tour
3 hours on your own in Auckland will likely get you around the central city but being New Zealand's largest city there’s so much more to experience outside Auckland’s CBD.
Come on our personalized 3-hour tour, showing you the highlights of what makes our city so special. From the diverse eateries to the many volcanoes, to the working farm, and beautiful gardens that we have. We can guide you to Auckland's best shopping, cuisine and sights. Along the way, you will learn about the Maori culture and settler history.
1.Visit Bastion point and see our beautiful harbor views.
2. See Auckland's glamour houses including Auckland's most expensive house on Paratai Drive.
3. Visit the beautiful One Tree Hill, see a working farm, and learn about the fascinating Maori and settler history of this park.
4. See fantastic Auckland from the heights of this dormant Volcano Mt Eden.
5. Visit the Auckland domain and see the exquisite Wintergardens.
6. Drive through Parnell village and see the historic Holy Trinity Church.
7. Travel over the Harbor Bridge enjoying the vista of the Waitemata harbor.
8. Learn more on our maritime history at the viaduct.
- Local guide
- Hotel or port pickup (Morning tour only) and drop-off at centrally-located drop off points
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (not specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Mt. Eden is a sacred mountain. Thus vehicles are not allowed to the top. Please note that there is a 10-minute walk of 220-yards (200-meters) 270 steps to the summit and volcanic crater. A good level of fitness is required; however, the walk is optional.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
3 hours well spent, excellent tour conducted by a very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide/driver, we covered a lot of ground in 3 hours but at a relaxed pace, got to learn a great deal about aukland, new zealand and the people on this tour, made to feel welcome the moment i stepped on the bus, like talking to an old friend
Nice way to get acquainted with Auckland after an twelve hour plane ride.The guide Paul had a lot of knowledge.
Not very much to see. Time was wasted returning to pick up another passenger. Would not recommend.
Excellent! Only 6 in the group, comfortable van, informative guide.