Auckland Craft Beer Walking Tour
You’ll stroll approximately 1 mile (1.5 km) through the city center to three local watering holes, from historical brewpubs and bars to newer breweries. En route, hear from your knowledgeable guide about Auckland’s brewing industry, which dates back almost as far as the city’s foundation.
Learn about the resurgence of boutique and craft brewers as you enjoy four to six beer tastings, accompanied by potato chips, at each location. As you sip, discover a variety of flavor profiles and brewing techniques. At the final venue, your brews are paired with food tasting, the equivalent of a light meal.
- Food tasting
- Beer tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This exceeded out expectations. The locations we visited were excellent and provided a genuine awareness of the Auckland craft beer culture. AND, our tour guide, Chris -- WOW! He was informative engaging and fun. As for Chris -- he's GREAT!
Plenty to drink, and lots of laughs along the way. Our guide was very gracious and informative on the beer history and showed us all a good time group of 4
Great tour, Nilesh was excellent