Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
HEIGHT 40 METRES (131ft)
ONLY AJ HACKETT BUNGY IN THE NORTH ISLAND
JUMP WITH A FRIEND – TANDEM JUMPS POSSIBLE
WATER TOUCH AVAILABLE
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO HARBOUR BRIDGE
Auckland is home to the worlds first Harbour bridge Bungy Jump and is operated by the Bungy originals. As part of the Bungy experience you'll enjoy an exclusive bridge walk out to the specially-constructed and sensationally-suspended retro "Bungy Pod". It's here you'll build up the courage to leap out over the Waitamata Harbour.
The Ultimate Challenge is Bungy, go from nervous to completely elated in five seconds. Our customers tell us it's the best thing they have ever done. Once airborne take time to enjoy the views of the Harbour, that is if you can keep your eyes open long enough. There's a variety of Bungy options available with the optional 'water touch' being the favorite. You won't be able to capture the true spirit of Auckland without giving this Bungy a go.
- Auckland Bridge Bungy
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T-shirt
- FREE transport if required
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase on the day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Self-drive: Site is located 105 Curran St extension, Westhaven Marina, Herne Bay, Auckland City, 10mins from downtown. Plenty of parking for all types of vehicles and all the parking is free
- With FREE transport: Free pick up available from SkyWalk & SkyJump at the Sky Tower, Corner of Victoria and Federal streets, Auckland City, bookings essential
- Booking Conditions
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg, (78-330lbs)
- Height: Min 120cm, (4ft)
- Tandem Jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs (66lbs), Maximum combined weight is 150kg (330lbs).
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump
- Spectators: Spectator charge of $20 per person, bookings essential
- What to bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn
- Cameras are more than welcome, however cameras, cell phones and other loose items are not permitted on any Bungy trips for safety and security reasons. Security lockers are provided for belongings to be stored in
- Activity & Check-in Times
- Self-drive: 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm. Check-in at your scheduled booking time
- With FREE transport: 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm. Report 10mins before departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The staff here made my first ever bungy jump one to remember. They made it fun, which helped calm my massive nerves. Super upbeat, fun and super safe. You guys are AMAZING!!!
One of the best experiences of my life. I felt safe from the first moment to the last. Very professional outfit, which is what you want when you're putting your life and your daughter's life in their hands.
This was a gift for my 50th Birthday from my sister in law and family and what a way to how you say Icing on Top of the Cake. With sweaty palms, legs shaking, taking the plunge was so amazing, thrilling, safe and exciting. From the beginning of this adventure in being picked up by Simon who was so positive to the actual Bungy Jump with Mason and Leighton who were also lovely guys who pumped up the music, made the jump safe and well worthwhile. Would I do it again, absolutely. The videos, tshirts and photos they gave at the end was well worth it.
Really fun experience. Nice views of Auckland on the walk out on the bridge and back.
This is a MUST if you are in Auckland! The staff was great and made things super easy and comfortable. Definitely a great choice for my first bungee experience! The pictures they take are fantastic!
The staff was super nice and very talkative. They really try to make sure they get great pictures of you. Exhilerating experience.