Auckland Harbour Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a drink from the ships bar and listen to an informative commentary on the history of the area, the Americas Cup bases and many different types of vessels of interest within the area. Once you have enjoyed your lunch the crew then sets sail to cruise Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour. You have the option of helping the crew sail the yacht or just sit back relax and listen to an informative commentary on the sights of Auckland.
Picnic lunch includes the following options:
• Chicken Sandwich - Chicken, Cos, Cheese, Tomato, Caramelised Onion and Cranberry Sauce
• Vegetarian Sandwich - Tuscan Roast Vegetables, Spinach, Caramelised Onion, Capsicum and Pumpkin Seeds
• Apple or Banana (fruit in season)
- 1.5-hour cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht
- Picnic box lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks - Fully licensed cash bar on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Yacht is equipped with a restroom
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise if you require a vegetarian option for the lunch at the time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
A little windy, but the views were good.
A fantastic experience! The crew was friendly and fun, and the scenery can't be beat. We actually had the whole boat to ourselves and had chances at the helm and working the lines
Great sail had a shot at the helm would recommend this as good value for the money and the experience of sailing i wouled like a longer sail next time i visit nice lunch . David Benentt (Melbourne )
Great way to see Auckland and appreciate the natural beauty of the harbour. Very informative and friendly crew, plus I had chance to steer the boat!
The food was terrible, I got a veggie wrap and it was so watery. My partner god the chicken wrap and it was the same. We did have a good time though, even though there was no wind really. The numbers were really small there was only 6 of us so we all got to ask questions and steer the boat. I would defiantly do it again as my partner loves boats so it was worth it for me cause he enjoyed it. The staff were so friendly.