Auckland Museum General Admission Ticket including Maori Cultural Performance
Enjoy a vibrant and entertaining 30 minute glimpse of Māori culture at Tāmaki Paenga Hira in an engaging performance which culminates in a high-energy, spine-tingling version of the world-famous haka. The only venue in Auckland providing daily Māori cultural performances, the Museum’s offering is recognized as being one of the best in New Zealand.Your Māori cultural performance also includes the opportunity to meet, talk and take photos with our friendly performers. Our cultural group is here under the blessing of Ngāti Whātua, our local iwi (tribe) and people of this land.
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Listed price includes General Admission & Performance only. Other optional extras are not included.
- Maori Cultural Performance is not multilingual, it is in English only.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Good museum, good show. If you are getting there on hop on/off bus, buy the tickets together to get a discount.
Outstanding museum and wonderful cultural show. Make sure u do this one.
A wonderfull museum and the performance simple but nice.
A Museum was interesting .Maori Cultural Performance was according to expected. Very good experience.