Auckland Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With a 24-hour hop on hop off shore excursion ticket from Explorer Bus, you’ll have the opportunity to discover Auckland city at your own pace; from the seaside village of Devonport to fashionable shopping districts in Ponsonby and Parnell Village and the tree lined streets of Auckland Waterfront.
A double decker bus departs every 15 minutes* in summer and visits Auckland Museum, Sky City, Parnell Village, Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium, Auckland waterfront, Mount Eden, St Lukes Shopping Mall, Auckland Zoo and many more of the best things to see in Auckland. The first Explorer Bus departs from the Waterfront stop at 9am, with the last bus returning at 5pm.
An entertaining commentary is available in English with translated information sheets available in French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese and German. Combine your Explorer Bus pass with an attraction combo and save! See the options available.
*Single and double decker buses operate. Frequency every 20 minutes 1st April – 30th April and every 30 minutes 1st May – Nov 30th.
- Hop-on hop-off tour Enlight commentary on board Free onboard WiFi Round-trip ferry GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Not covered by Viator's worry-free policy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge. Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 15 years
- Timetables in Chinese, French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese and German
No complaints. The best way to see the city.
The tour was fine, but the lady who was issuing the tickets was a real smart alec. She was not welcoming, patient, or kind. She answered a question 3 times, with a very condescending attitude. Unfortunately, she wasnt answering the question I was asking.
A great way to get your bearings. Very well organized, bus drivers are very knowledgeable and professional. The only thing is, I wish that it would run much later than 4:30PM, specially in the middle of the summer. Other than that, it's a great value.
Nice way to see a lot in a one day.