Hole in the Rock Cruise & Waitangi Day tour from Auckland
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: GreatSights, 102 Hobson Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Check in area for those not needing a hotel pick up.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Waitangi Treaty Grounds, 1 Tau Henare Dr, Paihia New Zealand
Guided tour of Waitangi
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free WiFi
- Cape Brett "Hole in the Rock" cruise & dolphin viewing
- Picnic lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
- Entry/Admission - Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions.
- The traveling time between Auckland and the Bay of Islands is approximately 4 hours each way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Beautiful tour, well worth the money. I would however skipped the meal option if I were to return.
Excellent tour run by Great Sights, our driver Ben took us on a couple of extra stops as all the passengers were good with the time keeping and getting on the bus on time. The Treaty Grounds was an excellent introduction to the Moari history and traditions. The Cruise also was excellent, we saw many Dolphins and we were lucky enough to be able to go through the Hole in the Rock.