Premium Full Day Waiheke Wine Tour
Doing a wine tour of Waiheke is the icing on the cake of your Auckland holiday. And doing that tour with us will elevate the experience to another level again. We’ve put together a wine adventure that consistently gets rave reviews from our guests. It includes luxury transport and visits to three or four superb vineyards. Lunch, which isn’t included in the cost, can be at a beach-side cafe or a winery restaurant. We can also add an olive oil tour if you’re interested.
From the moment we pick you up from the ferry terminal, it’s our mission to live up to your highest expectations. You’ll enjoy gorgeous scenery out the window of our luxury mini-bus, the comments of a local guide who knows everything about the island and its wines. If you want to extend your Waiheke experience, you can either stay on at the vineyards or asked to be dropped-off at The Cove, which is one of Oneroa’s best bars.
Your tour guide will greet you with a "Enjoy" sign at 10:35am Matiatia Bay ferry terminal, Waiheke Island. Your tour includes three or more boutique vineyards and a 1.5- to 2-hour lunch at an award winning vineyard or beachfront cafe. Tastings are complimentary however lunch and additional drinks are at your expense. You will be transferred back to the ferry terminal at 4pm (or your accommodation on Waiheke). You have the option to extend your stay once the tour has finished. Just ask our tour guides for more options.
- You will visit 3-4 award winning boutique vineyards
- 3 to 5 complimentary wine tastings at each vineyard
- Transfer in an air-conditioned, tinted vehicle
- Extra drinks are additional
- Lunch is additional
- Ferry pass
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- In case if you choose to extend your time on Waiheke Island after the tour is complete, please discuss this option with your driver
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Very picturesque and the wines at each vineyard were awesome. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the views and not worry about transportation, as our guide/driver dropped each group off at their specific accommodations. We had a smaller group, unlike other tours we saw on our trips to the vineyards, which gave a more personal feel. The only down side of this experience was the limited amount of time at each tasting, it was enough, but to enjoy and fully explore each stop more time would've been needed. However, stopping at the 4 wineries gave a chance to see more of Waiheke island that staying longer at each place would not have afforded.