SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's General Admission
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, Auckland Central, North Island
At SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium there is over 30 exhibits and more than 80 different species. Featuring 13 themed zones, SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium boasts unique attractions including world’s largest Sub-Antarctic penguin colony display, world’s only display of Spiny Sea Dragons and the world’s biggest species of stingray.
The Antarctic Encounter is a walk-through penguin encounter which allows visitors to get closer than ever before to the majestic King and playful Gentoo penguins.
Kelly Tarlton’s famous Shark Tunnel (The brainchild of renowned marine archaeologist and diver Kelly Tarlton), is home to New Zealand’s largest collection of sharks with Maori Pacifica themed.
The Rockpool Experience allows visitors to touch a starfish and, with Amazing Creation and Turtle Rescue interactive zones this truly is a great day out.
Duration: 1 hour
- Complimentary shuttle bus service
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on-site)
- Souvenir Photos (available to purchase on-site)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photography is allowed, however use of flashbulbs around the animals is prohibited
- Open from 9:30am to 5:00pm (last entry at 4.00pm)
- Shuttle bus service operates daily from 9:30am to 3:30pm every hour on the half hour (ie. 9.30am, 10.30am, etc)
- Child 15 years and under must enter with an adult
This was really cool! They give you a GoPro to take in the shark cage with you, so you get to film your own adventure. The staff was super friendly, too. When I showed up for my appointment, I was informed that no one had contacted them and let them know that I was scheduled for that day, but they were really helpful and offered to have me come back the next day, which worked great for me. I wasn't happy with Viator for that part, but the staff made up for it with their great customer service! If you book this, make sure that you re-confirm directly with the aquarium so that you'll for sure get the dive that you scheduled.
Nice aquarium saw some beautiful sea life.