Half-Day Auckland Scenic Tour
Once the tour is underway we take you to all the popular city sights, all while your knowledgeable guide informs you about the unique history of Auckland.
Some of the sights you will enjoy include the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge, Devonport, North Head, Cornwall Park, Wintergardens and Fernery, Okahu Bay, Bastion Point, Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, St. Heliers Bay, Achilles Point and Mt. Eden as well as many other captivating sites. Your small group sizes and luxury 12-seater mini bus mean that you will enjoy a personalized and comfortable experience that will leave you with great memories of Auckland.
Your tour will complete with a drop-off to your centrally located Downtown Auckland hotel or cruise ship.
- Local driver/guide
- Central hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 11 people per booking(We can provide this tour to groups larger than 11 by discussions with Viator and ourselves)
- A small amount of easy walking is involved. Comfortable shoes recommended
Nick was an excellent guide... also lots of photo opportunities!
This was an excellent trip, the best we have had for a long while. David made our tour memorable. I especially loved the view from Mount Victoria and the Botanical Gardens. Amazing!