Upon arrival you will sign in on an iPad, and then be called to our briefing room to watch a short video which will show you what to expect throughout your experience. There are lockers onsite to store your personal belongings. We have pens onsite so you can write a message on your hands! Then it is time to meet your tandem instructor. You will be provided with a protective jumpsuit, harness, hat and goggles. Your instructor will start your photo and video package on the ground. Now it is time to walk to the plane. After boarding the plane you will enjoy an amazing scenic flight for approximately 20 minutes. Once you reach your chosen altitude the door will open and the adrenalin will be pumping.
Freefall for up to 85 insane seconds at a speed of 200+ km/hr. After freefall you will enjoy the serenity of a beautiful parachute ride for approximately 5 minutes. As soon as you land safely back at our base you will want to do it all over again! After approximately 20 minutes your photos and video will be ready and you can view it on our screens.
• Skydive Auckland, 73 Green Road Parakai, Auckland Central, Auckland 0874 New Zealand
- Tandem skydive from chosen height
- Return transport from Auckland City (subject to availability). Pickup is from the Sky Tower or selected hotels
- All equipment provided, all you need to do is wear comfortable clothing and secure shoes (trainers, sneakers)
- Full safety briefing
- Photo & video packages are available to purchase on the day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We do have a 100kg weight restriction
- If you are under 18 years old you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you. 20,000ft skydives are limited to those who are 15 years or over.
- Weather conditions can change, so we ask you to contact us 1 hour prior to your booking to confirm the weather is suitable. If not, we will help you reschedule
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
The instructors and staff at Skydive Auckland were awesome and gave me the thrill of a lifetime! If you visit, say hi to Owen!
This was the highlight of my trip. I had never skydived before, and there was no better place for my first time. The guides were knowledgeable and made sure that I wasn't nervous Thanks Owen!. Breath taking views. Would highly recommend!