• HEIGHT 192 METRES (629ft)
• NEW ZEALANDS TALLEST BUILDING
• REACH SPEED OF UP TO 85KPH (52mph)
• FREE SKY TOWER PASS INCLUDEDMake your own way to the Auckland Sky Tower to check in for your jump. SkyJump is different from bungy jumping, as you remain in a 'super hero' position during a fast and smooth fall, then land on your feet at the bottom. There's no hanging upside down or bouncing as in bungy jumping; instead, you're going to be attached to a wire for a base jump.
Your expert guide welcomes you, provides a SkyJump suit to wear over your clothing, then assists you to securely fasten your safety harness and other equipment, including a specially designed GoPro camera, which records your jump from start to finish.
Once you are geared up, your guide escorts you up the Sky Tower to the jump platform, located 630 feet (192 meters) above the ground. Take in panoramic views over Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf as your guide walks you to the edge. Your guide makes sure that all safety checks are in place, then starts the countdown. Gather up your courage and jump!
Fall at around 50 miles (85km) per hour and experience an adrenaline rush like no other. The jump lasts a little longer than 10 seconds but feels monumental. When you land, the SkyJump team escorts you into the building where your accomplishment is greeted with glee by as many as 10 friends and family members, who can watch from the viewing area in the landing zone.
Remove your gear then check out your photos and video, which you have the option to purchase. All jumpers receive a certificate and free ticket to the observation deck in the Sky Tower, so that you can go back up the tower, admire the views and watch other jumpers take the plunge.
- Authentic SkyJump t-shirt
- FREE Sky Tower pass (value $29 - price correct as of Nov 2018, subject to change)
- Entry/Admission - SkyJump and SkyWalk
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Auckland Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal St, Auckland City
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 122kg (78-268lbs), under 35kg may be taken on a case by case basis provided that customers fit the safety harness correctly.
- Clothing: Flat, lace-up secure footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing,
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyJump
- Spectators: FREE to watch from the base of the Sky Tower building
- What to bring
- Comfortable, warm clothing
- Covered shoes
- Every 15mins from 10:00am-12:30pm and 2.00pm-5.15pm. Check in 15mins prior
Amazing way to start our vacation.
Awesome views from the top, the jump crew were great fun, very professional and would do this again and again and again. Such a great experience
It's quick but it's worth the experience and you can say you did it . And then you get to go view the top lookout after and view the city from above all around.
This tour was amazing!
My wife did the SkyJump while I did the SkyWalk and she had a great time. She was definitely nervous right before she jumped but she had a blast the whole way down. The whole SkyWalk/SkyJump team is fun, professional, and makes you feel at ease. Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Auckland. You won't get a better, unobstructed view of downtown Auckland and the harbor than you get when you're standing on the outside ledge of the SkyTower! No glass between you and those beautiful vistas -- just you and the open air.