SkyWalk and Dine
While you are completely safe attached by your safety lines there are no hand rails to hold onto. You really will be walking the 360 degree rim of New Zealand's tallest structure in a true open environment.
Your guide will point out all the key landmarks and fascinating locations while you take in all of Auckland City. The cars and people rushing below your feet adds to the excitement and if you are brave enough you can even try leaning out over the edge.
After your walk, you will head up to the same 192 m height in NZ's tallest restaurant and dine at the exclusive Sugar Club. This is your chance to relax and reflect while being wowed. Your menu is designed by World Famous chief Peter Gordon with the best local NZ produce. You will also enjoy a glass of sparkling wine which is the perfect finish to any great experience.
- Lunch and a glass of bubbles
- Experience and personal guide
- Free Sky Walk cap to take away as a gift
- Free Sky Tower pass valued at $29 so you can explore the levels
- Personalized Certificate
- Entry/Admission - SkyTower
- Photos and Video not included but can be viewed and purchased onsite after your experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 6 people per guide
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Minimum weight 35 kg
- Maximum weight 127kg
- Dietary needs to be advised in advance so you can be looked after
- lunch menus change to reflect the best fresh produce available
- subject to availability
- Some medical conditions may apply on a case by case basis.
- Pregnant woman are unable to do this activity
- Flat enclosed shoes must be worn.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
not that thrilling to me. did not read the overview in detail and misunderstood one is walking outside held on by a harness. very scared of heights from the outside and could not get a refund even though I called right away after realizing this was not the tour for me. It was just a very expensive dinner.