The Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Guided Tour from Auckland
Tour will begin by picking you up from any hotel in central Auckland, enjoy a two-hour scenic drive through south Auckland and into Waikato with a scenic stop and time to take some amazing photos and any other stops if needed.
Upon arrival, you will spend 30-45 minutes shopping in the official Hobbiton gift shop and grabbing a drink or a bite in the famous Shire's rest cafe.
You then start your two-hour guided tour through 1,250 acres of sheep farm with amazing views of the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will then take you through the twelve-acre site to see Hobbit Holes, The Mill, The Double Arched Bridge and have a complimentary drink at The Green Dragon Inn.
After you finish your amazing Hobbit trip you start your way through the scenic roads of Waikato for your transfer back to Auckland.
Please choose if you wish to get the transport only option or transport and entry ticket option.
- Free snacks, water & soft drinks
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Food and drinks ( available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
Chris was great! He was very prompt and had everything well planned. He helped take photos with the few props that the Dragon Inn had available. Finally, he took most of us to a scenic view of the Auckland skyline across the bay for photos. We had a wonderful time. Highly recommend this tour.