Waiheke Island Exploration and Zipline Day Tour from Auckland
EcoZip Adventures offers state-of-the-art flying-fox ziplines and an eco-immersive forest walk on breathtaking Waiheke Island, perfect for adventure and nature lovers of all ages. Take to the skies on our unique ziplines. Each over 200m long, dual cables allow you to fly side-by-side a friend in an exceptional shared experience. Take a phone or camera to experience Waiheke from an amazing perspective.
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• EcoZip Adventures, 150 Trig Hill Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
- Pickup and drop-off at Waiheke Island Ferry Terminal
- Island mini tour introducing Waiheke's beautiful beaches, valleys, bays and vineyards
- Small group zipline tour, keeping your experience unhurried and personal
- Fully accompanied zipline experience, escorted by two professional guides
- Native forest walk - a gentle amble throughbeautiful, centuries-old NZ forest
- Food and drinks
- Ferry rides between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight is 66lbs (30kg) and the maximum is 275lbs (125kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: 40-minute Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island is approximately NZ$40.00 for adults and NZ$20.00 for children aged between 5-15 years
- Please note: An additional $49 fee per person will be payable to EcoZip Adventures upon reschedules within 48hours of the booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
It was an amazing experience to go on the zipline this time! We missed it 2 years ago on our trip here to New Zealand and we were determined to go back. It’s all worth it! The staff was equally friendly and helpful! This is something we will go back to when we go back here.
Amazing experience! A great mix of adrenaline fun and a short nature walk to learn more about the preserved eco system on Waiheke Island. There are 3 zip lines in total and they all provide an exceptional view of the surrounding. I think the trip is of good value as well compare to other ziplining options in NZ. The driver picked me up from the ferry terminal and provided all of us a brief and interesting history of the island, our guides were friendly and professional and made sure everyone is safe and feels that way too. I also enjoyed the nature walk at the end, so many interesting facts and it's great to know how much the company and NZ is currently doing to preserve the environment.