Lady Bird Lake Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- All required equipment (bike and helmet)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bikes have bottle cages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Great tour with fun and knowledgeable guide. Wonderful intro to Austin!
Totally Awesome. Great tour guide. Learned alot about Austin. Great way to see the area and have fun
I was in Austin for the first time and thought this would be great way to explore the city. Mike is a wonderful guide. He was friendly, engaging, and shared his knowledge about Austin. You'll have great views of downtown during the tour. If you love lakes, parks, and enjoy biking, then this tour is for you.
This was our first time in Austin, and we only had 3 days. So I was excited to see that there was a bike tour of the large Lady Bird Lake area. The tour was excellent! Mike was fun, engaging, chatty and, most importantly, extremely knowledgeable about the area and Austin in general. It was a great, energizing way to start our day. Loved it, and would highly recommend!