Half-Day Muri Lagoon BBQ Lunch Cruise including Snorkeling
You’ll have the opportunity to feed the fish before heading to Motu Koromiri for a Raro style fresh fish BBQ, salads and seasonal tropical fruits.
Our fabulous lunch is followed by an amazing coconut show including coconut tree climbing and husking and an informative and entertaining Pareu (Sarong) tying show.
It is a perfect day to get to know the amazing Cook Islands, so come join us!
We donate a percentage of all sales back to the environment and the community through sponsorship of various projects aimed at protecting our lagoon and surrounding environment and through sponsorship of various community projects and sports clubs.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off can be arranged at an additional cost of $10 per adult & $5 per child payable on the day of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off can be arranged at an additional charge of $10 per adult & $5 per child and is payable on the day of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should arrive at the departure point 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Bring you own towels
- Infant meals not included
- Alcohol beverages are not provided but you are welcome to bring your own
- Return hotel transfers can be arranged at an additional cost of $10 per adult & $5 per child which can be paid on the day of the tour
Very good, however the weather was not kind on the day we went out, on a fine day i am sure it would rate a 5! A lot of fun.
Great day. The crew, food, and snorkeling were all fantastic. Two thumbs up!
This was an awesome tour! The crew were hilarious and put on a very entertaining show. The snorkelling was also spectacular- So many fish and different types of coral in the marine reserve. Could not recommend this tour highly enough
Kia Orana, thank you to Captain Tama's awesome experience and the lagoon snorkling was the altermate. My whanau didn't want to get out of the water. Maybe one thing I could pass on is that we felt the drumming and singing weren't as prominant on the boats and the island during lunch as the opposition Koka Lagoon Cruises.
Had fun, missed the bus, and they switched us to the next day.