Private Day Trip to Nice and Monaco
Visit of Monaco principality, reigned by the Grimalso family since the Middle Ages. Visit the old city and admire the 16 - 17th Century Palace and a Cathedral. Explore the Oceanography Museum which presents the richest collection of Mediterranean species. The exotic garden offers an amazing panoramic view of the sea.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Enjoyed seeing both Nice and Monaco. Our driver/guide was excellent. Unfortunately, a tyre blew out on the return trip and because no spare tyre was provided we waited 1.5 hours on the side of the road. Then we had to ride in the car, on the back of a tow truck to a Mercedes depot......... not an experience I'd want to repeat!
Anais was our tour guide and driver. She did an excellent job. She communicates well in both English and French. On our trip back to Avignon, my cousins and her played a "guess who" game that keep us awake and it was fun as everyone tried to guess who it was. We miss you, Anais!
This trip was just ok - nothing special; Nice and Monaco were a quick drive thru with an hour or so free time in each place. Wasn't worth the money spent and wouldn't have been worth the time except that it was a very rainy day and being stuck in a car for 6+ hours was reasonably acceptable given the fact that we didn't have to do the driving!