Healesville Sanctuary Entry Ticket
Set in the true Aussie bush, the Healseville Sanctuary is home to several of Australia’s iconic animals, from koalas to platypus and wombats. Everyday there’s a talk made by one of the zoo keepers sharing their experiences about a species of animal and their conservation efforts. Get up close and watch parrots, owls and predatory birds soar above you at the Spirits of the Sky show and discover the unique and colourful Australian bird life. Make sure you take the time to walk through the treetop platforms and boardwalk to get a good view of the koalas set among their native gum tree habitat. The Healesville Sanctuary is a zoo-based conservation organisation, so its not only a place to visit cute native animals, but a chance to learn about the conservation efforts promoted by the zoo in sustaining these species for the future.
- See the native Platypus, icons of the Healesville Sanctuary at the interactive Platypus show
- Watch vets hard at work treat injured wildlife at the Australian Wildlife Health Centre
- Learn about different species such as Wombats, Kangaroos, Tasmanian Devils and Koalas and their conservation efforts at the zoo keepers talk
- Animal areas close at 4:30pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email