The Heart of Bali Tour
Travel into the heart of the western regions of central Bali where the temples, markets and rice fields play a vital role in Balinese life. Discover the wide variety of local goods being traded at the local market at Tabanan regency and the ancient 11th century Pura Luhur Batukaru temple, a majestic construction in the middle of a lush forest. A must-see when in Bali: take in the scenery of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, a UNESCO World Heritage site before heading to a natural volcanic hot spring, Angseri, said to cleanse and heal all your ailments.
- Be awed by the beauty of UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jatiluwih rice terraces
- Enjoy the natural volcanic hot spring Angseri located at the foot of Mount Batukaru
- Visit ancient temples off the beaten track with stunning natural landscape
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email