Doi Inthanon National Park
Choose a hassle free pick up at your hotel or meet up at with your guide at the entrance of Central Plaza at Chiang Mai Airport before you’re off to roam Northern Thailand’s vast forest bounty with a day at the Doi Inthanon National Park. Start your tour with a visit to the top of Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand, where a spectacular panorama awaits, then walk along the Ang Ga trail and immerse yourself in lush highland forest scenery. Continue on to the King and Queen’s chedis, where you’ll find some of the best views of the park, and take a trip to Hmong village market right before you take your lunch at a local restaurant. After a hearty meal, you’ll get to explore the plantations of the Royal Agricultural Station Inthanon and see the Vachiratarn Waterfall. As a last stop of the tour, you’ll stop by Wat Phrathatsrijomtong, one of the oldest and most revered Buddhist temples in North Thailand bedore making your way back to your meet up point or hotel.
- Spend a day at Doi Inthanon National Park and immerse yourself in northern Thailand’s rich, natural bounty
- See the Wachiritharn Waterfall and get incredible panoramic views of the park from the King and Queen’s chedis (Buddhist stupas)
- Make it to the perch of Thailand’s highest peak, and take in the vast expanse of forest and greenery
- Roam amidst more flora along the Angkha Nature Walk
- Explore the Royal Agricultural Station Inthanon of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email