Full Day City and Water Village Tour with Lunch in Brunei
Begin your day trip with hotel pickup and ride past Lapau, Dewan Majlis (the Parliament House), and the historic Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, regarded as one of the region's most beautiful mosques. Then immerse yourself in Tamu's open market before continuing your tour with a visit to the Malay Technology Museum, the Brunei Museum, and even the tomb of the fifth Sultan of Brunei.
Break for a delicious Bruneian lunch at a local restaurant before passing by the Royal Regalia Building and then stopping at the enormous, majestic residential palace Istana Nurul Iman. Hop aboard a traditional water taxi and cruise along the scenic Brunei River to a water village nearby.
Sit down and enjoy a refreshing cup of tea accompanied by sumptuous cakes before ending your tour at the beautiful Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.
09:00 - Depart from your hotel
09:10 - Visit to Tamu (open Market)
09:30 - Visit to Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque
10:00 - Visit 5th Sultan's Tomb
10:15 - Visit to the Brunei Museum
11:30 - Visit to Malay Technology Museum
12:30 - Refresh with lunch at a local restaurant
13:30 - Visit Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
14:15 - Istana Nurul Iman
14:45 - Visit to Royal Regalia Centre
15:30 - Explore the Venice of the east, the largest water village in the world Kampong Ayre
16:30 - Transfer back to hotel
- Lunch and a bottled water
- Local, professional English speaking guide and driver
- Full commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (City Centre hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Istana Nurul Iman
- Entry/Admission - Brunei Museum
- Entry/Admission - Malay Technology Museum
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Children (under 2 years old) are complimentary.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Mosque will be close on Thursday and Friday for Non-Muslim visit.
- No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque and Brunei Museum
- Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia
- Shoes to be taken off before entering to Royal Regalia Centre.
- Prices not applicable for Cruise ship passengers
- Tours can be conducted in small groups
Small tour group 4 in aircon people mover car. Excellent three course lunch with 5 main dishes. Very good and safe tour operator. Would highly recommend if you want to get a good look at the Burnei capital. Pick up was punctual and dropped back to hotel around 4pm